Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wrestling or Hoops???

Lots going on as usual. We just began fall baseball, and football practices start this week. Yes, Carson is doing 2 sports this fall....we'll certainly be busy! Plus, he is still playing guitar and does weekly lessons with that. And, he starts middle school in a week and a half! I still can't believe it. I think he is actually excited to start school, since we moved he will have a lot of friends at Pioneer Ridge. Plus, he's had a pretty boring summer at home.



As for Cal, he'll be one in just 9 days! This year has flown by and I certainly cannot even remember what life was like before he arrived. He is constant, non-stop motion, never sits still from the second he wakes up (not even to eat). I think he certainly is battling for the PM1 nametag. We're trying to decide if he'll be a wrestler or hoops star. Check out these picks- our little John Cena wrestling with Dad, and our little hoops star! Enjoy and hope to see everyone this weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment