We have just been busy with everyday life and getting ready for the holidays. Carson finished up his football season and we are getting a much needed break from his hectic sports schedule. He had a great time this year and got to play many different positions and even run the ball- which he loved. They had their football banquet this weekend and Carson played his guitar- "Boys of Fall" by Kenny Chesney. He did such a great job and once I get the video, I will post it. I was so proud of him and it was such a moment; the perfect ending to the season.
Cal is growing too fast. He just had his 15 month check up and he was 25.7 lbs (60%) and 33" (95%). He is a real monkey! He is into a major climbing phase, likes to climb on chairs, toys, whatever he can and just has no fear. We need to get him a climber. He also has gotten 2 bruises on his head this week because of that non stop motion and lack of fear =(
I thought I'd post a couple videos just showing the brotherly love that I so enjoy seeing everyday, even in little ways. The first is Carson practicing his guitar and the second is a brand new game that Cal figured out. He thinks it's so much fun. Enjoy! We really do love these boys!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment